Sunday, March 1, 2009

let's create together - I'll give you a picture(s) and you give me words! Join me! Luodaan yhdessä - minä annan kuvan/kuvat ja sinä annat sanat! Tule!

WELCOME! TERVETULOA!
Normally here is only YOUR
WOrds * my IMAges.
Shall we start? First post will be here
SUNDAY 1.3.2009 at 12:00 noon Cairo time
and
then we go!
ps. idea shortly: I post a picture(s) you send your words - as a comment OR - by email towoima@gmail.com I'll edit the post with your words as a whole work... Questions? towoima@gmail.com
Normaalisti täällä on vain SINUN
sanasi * minun kuvani
Aloitetaanko? Ensimmäinen postaus tulee
SUNNUNTAINA 1.3.2009 klo 12.00 Kairon aikaa
ja
sitten mennään!

ps. idea vielä lyhyesti: Minä postitan tänne kuvan/kuvia ja sinä lähetät sen/niiden innoittamat sanasi - kommenttina TAI - sähköpostilla towoima@gmail.com Valinnan jälkeen editoin postauksen sanoillasi höystettynä yhdeksi kokonaisuudeksi... Kysymyksiä? towoima@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let there be WOIMA!

wo*ima said...

Wau! Thanks! somebody's very quick...
Please come back at 12! :-)

mythopolis said...

re blue photo:

I am blue, baby,
Baby blue.
Your favorite color...
I am baby blue
For you.

wo*ima said...

Thank you Mytho!
Good start, you made a text from welcome picture as well! :-)

This gives the idea to other people...